The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its our 1st Birthday!!!
Rainbow 
What? you seeing balloons? ... Thats because IT's the Forums BIRTHDAY!

Can you believe 1 year has passed since the new forum was created on 26th August 2015?!?!? Its been an amazingly slow year for me in terms of mini but I'm sure like a lot of us here we are always kept motivated reading the incremental progress of many of our forum members.  

Anyhow welcome to all the new members (cant believe we just cracked through 200) and thank existing members who have supported the forum since day 1! This community is truly amazing in terms of the wealth of knowledge and support around anything remotely mini related.

Cheers,
Umar
[-] The following 3 users Like admin's post:
  • Boyscout, gweir, u09521
Thank you for taking the time to create the forum. It has already been a very useful resource to me.

Gregory
Gregory
It is what you think you know already that prevents you from learning.
I am here to learn. Teach me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes gweir's post:
  • Thumz
And it is also the Birthday of the mini! Big Grin Great job on this forum, it is brilliant!
Thanks for all the contributions thus far guys, keep them coming!
Cool miniside miniside miniside minifront

Happy birthday!!!!
Happy birthday to us and the Mini.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
[Image: BG0101.jpg]