The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Badge
(10-09-2015, 07:38 AM)Boyscout Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 11:24 PM)Jared Mk3 Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 09:33 PM)Boyscout Wrote: Nice badge!! Similar to mine. First time I've seen a GT badge like that.

First time I've seen one like this as well. Pretty cool I think.

Here is mine. Not as cool as your GT one Wink

Nice! Looks to be the same size as my badge. I wouldn't mind one of those either Smile
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
Austin Mini Estate Badge

I suspect that this badge originally came from a bullnose Mini Estate. I own a Clubman Mini Estate. According to my research my Mini should have a badge that only says Clubman Estate.

Gregory
It is what you think you know already that prevents you from learning.
I am here to learn. Teach me.
Nice!
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
I want to chrome my badge. The Austin and Estate parts of my badge appear to be glued onto the badge. They are tattered. Any idea where I could have these made? I guess the writing is embossed aluminium, but I am not certain.
Gregory
It is what you think you know already that prevents you from learning.
I am here to learn. Teach me.