Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Old skool Rover Sport
She is alive!!!! Cranked her a couple of times for oil pressure - really was quick and no bother. Connected the coil and within two or three swings she was running;

[Image: IMG_20141227_123303_zpscrflsuba.jpg]

65 psi cold start, 55 psi warm idle;

[Image: IMG_20141227_123311_zps4bszrrnx.jpg]

Starts first time;

649 camshaft burble ........
Francois, I would love to get the details of all the companies that you have used throughout this build (and for your other builds). It looks like they do quality work and I think it would be good to add their details to the mini spares and repairs map.
Very NICE!!!!
I love the attention to detail and the colour combo - looks fantastic.

(Is your cooling fan still the wrong way round?)
I'm only here to LOL and +1
(03-06-2016, 12:23 PM)Miniac Wrote: Man that all looks so good, how much did all the additional plating cost you in the end of all the rebuilding?

I kept a detailed list of expenditure on this build but can not tell you off the cuff what the plating came to. I can recall that the chrome plating from Lusinco was stupidly expensive.

(03-07-2016, 08:39 AM)Vinay-RS Wrote: Francois, I would love to get the details of all the companies that you have used throughout this build (and for your other builds). It looks like they do quality work and I think it would be good to add their details to the mini spares and repairs map.

No problem