Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sumeet's 1975 Model 1098cc mini
(03-24-2016, 04:43 PM)mini~mizer Wrote:
(03-24-2016, 04:22 PM)Vinay-RS Wrote: Some lovely mods done to your little mini Sumeet. Ride looks good with hi-los all around and definitely the mistrals were a good change.
Thanks Vinay.

once I heard that trail dusters are the incorrect PCD and that they cause the studs to bend and break I was hunting "hi & lo" to get a mini correct mag...(still need to get round to having the centre caps. Milled out - cousin runs a company called Cast Turn services in Benoni)

When I had mistrals, it had centre caps from Rubber Products and Moulding. They didn't look fancy, but they kept the dust out.
Your mini has come a long way Sumeet
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS
Know the mini and the owner, didn't know there was so much history here.

Cool story bro.
04-07-2015 and finally the new front donuts, new disc brake CV's (that i got from Vinay Big Grin) and the front hi-lo's were installed

Twin H2 SU Carbs purchased on 09-07-2015 for R 1800 (came with a free HS4 waxstat model)

02-08-2015 Cars In The Park (CITP-2015)

Twin H2 SU carb rebuild kit brought in by Supreme Classic Parts.

Set me back a whopping R 2000 & some change

13-09-2015 Cars N Coffee 
(1380Sean & Enzio(leon) Pictured

18-10-2015 - Jacaranda Run Pretoria

[-] The following 1 user Likes mini~mizer's post:
  • Vinay-RS
Sean's Big valve head

21-11-2015
Fully rebulit Twin H2 SU carbs and Sean's Head installed

Old Head

New Head and Twin SU's installed

• Vinay-RS
Really like the mods and effort that have gone into this car. How does she pull now with the new head and carbs?
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
You've done some really nice mods on your car Sumeet. It is great to see how much you care for the little beast.
(03-29-2016, 12:47 PM)Jared Mk3 Wrote: Really like the mods and effort that have gone into this car. How does she pull now with the new head and carbs?

Pulls really strong off the line and is great for that robot to robot acceleration (3.76 diff)
Hopefully once Sean's HT cam is in it will complement the carbs and head work.
and get a 3.44 in there whilst you the motor apart for the cam swap
(03-29-2016, 01:47 PM)Sean1380 Wrote: and get a 3.44 in there whilst you the motor apart for the cam swap

Yip That the plan Sean. (Wian....Hope you reading this....need to collect that 3.44 diff sometime)

Chances are this will only happen after the wedding....so hopefully December this year.
  • Sean1380