The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FITTING FLOOR PAN
Photo 
Good evening

I recently bought a Classic mini body that the floor from the handbrake going forward to the bulkhead including sills has been removed without any bracing.Any ideas on how to go about bracing it before i weld in the floor.Also i will be changing the front from Classic to a a club man.Any ideas on the bracing will be of great help.

Thank you.

Attached Files Image(s)

I would suggest weld struts across from under B and A pillar
(05-16-2019, 02:26 PM)Thumz Wrote: I would suggest weld struts across from under B and A pillar

Thank you
Before welding anything, make sure to that the shell is square and true. It's a good thing the subframes are still in place. There is info in the workshop manuals with measurements etc. If everything looks to be square, then putting bracing in. As said above, put a brace between the door frames, as well as across the car. I would suggest between the bottom of two B pillars.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]