Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standard Mini front seats and sport steering wheel
I am looking to put standard front seats into my car as the bucket-seats I have in mean I can't use the back seats. When I bought the car it had two broken Alfa GTV seats in, so I never had the standard Mini seats.

I would need to get the seats reupholstered to look the same as the rest of my interior, so it's fine if they not in perfect condition.

Also, I have a nice little 3-spoke sport steering wheel on, but I need to get it redone as it's  coming apart. I would not mind replacing it with a wood rim wheel, but still a smaller, sporty one.
Daily:    2008 Honda FR-V 1.8i Manual
Classic: 1966 Austin Mini 1000 Mk1 
Classic: Porsche 718 Replica
Race:    VW CitiGolf 2.0 8v Race Car
Are your bucket seats from the Alfa GTV? Or actual mini bucket seats?

Sooper on here might be able to help you with seats. Send him a message
hi bud, yes i can help you with seats, i know of GTS seats available, im just waiting on a price. im in Durban though
Hi,

I have a completed interior, front and back seats. They have been freshly upholstered in black and dark grey center.
I was going to use them in a future project but it is looking that I am not going to be using them.

Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks guys - if you perhaps have pics and prices you can post here or inbox me I'd appreciate it!

The car currently has Formula Design Instyle buckets in... 

Like so:

[Image: 2015-10-18%2021.33.15.jpg]
Hi 

I only have pictures of the from seats on my phone.
I will try to take of the back seats when I get home.

This is how they look:

[img][Image: IMG-20140303-WA0005_zpsnd30rei4.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: IMG-20140303-WA0006_zps8nvo9tkd.jpg][/img]
(10-19-2015, 09:56 AM)minatic Wrote: Hi 

I only have pictures of the from seats on my phone.
I will try to take of the back seats when I get home.

I have the rear seats on mine, but understand that you want to sell as a unit. How much do you want? Where are you based?
If you do manage to find a set of seats, and will be selling the formula design seats, please let me know as those are the seats I am after.
(10-19-2015, 10:42 AM)Richie Rich Wrote: If you do manage to find a set of seats, and will be selling the formula design seats, please let me know as those are the seats I am after.

I'll keep you in mind man. Don't know if I'll be selling the seats though as I might be using the one seat as a passenger seat in my race car (current seat in there is bit broken) and might leave the driver seat in the Mini.
Hi,

Sorry for taking so long in getting back to you about the rear seats.

Here is the picture:

[img][Image: 20151026_173332_zpsifpqyvaa.jpg][/img]

As I said these are brand new seats. I got them reupholstered for project that I had but then got rid of it before i got the seats back.
I just want what I paid for them to get them reupholstered. It cost me R2500 for the lot. They have never been use.
Oh yes I forget to mention to you the last time, the front seats are from Mk1.

I don't know where you are based but I am in Centurion.

Let me know if you are interested.