Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1275 Engine and Brakes for Sale
(10-07-2015, 07:55 AM)Sooper Wrote: thanks Dom, im referring to the subject

Yip, just edit the first post as Dom mentions using full edit.
Sorry where are you located?

I need the steering controls ( the indicator and dim bright sticks and also the other side, I think wipers?).
In what condition are the rear light lenses?
Also need the plastic cover around the controls and the plastic frame around the speedo cluster.
Hi im in PMB, KZN, unfortunately rear tail light lenses are shot. sorry everything else is available, id like to sell complete speedo cluster as one piece. steering column with stalks and cover as one piece. can anyone advise on a far price?
That's fine fot the steering stalks with cover. Make a fair price please.
My dim and bright switch doesn't have the "click" part in it anymore and can just "flap" between dim and bright. If you know what I mean.
I have the foot switch from an older Mini, but I want to try and keep the 1275E as original as possible.
Hi tiaan, i have stripped the car so the stuff you want is available, il take pics and send to you later, please whatsapp me your number 0733079092.

8.4 inch disc brakes complete still available, branch and stainless exhaust and few other bits
hi guys, so heres whats sold, Engine (complete including radiator), Disc brakes including hubs, cvs etc, steering wheel, boss and seat belts.

i have subframes, set of trail dusters with the tyres, exhaust and manifold which im holding for a guy until the weekend. rear windscreen and all windows, door handles, steering stalk (wiper side is broken but still there), speedo, gear knob and a few bits and pieces