The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much does a forum cost?
No problem Smile
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
Glad to see that we have reached over 100 members and growing  Big Grin

Just a quick note for those interested, please see the update to the end of the main post detailing how I decided to settle the funds I had with me. Should anyone have any concerns please do not hesitate to raise them.
Good Day,

I have unfortunately neglected updating the financials of this post for this year. however, today I have reconciled against my account and made the required updates.

I would like to report the following 2 points:
1. Afrihost monthly hosting costs have increased by R10 to R49pm since April of 2018.
2. Looks like we will need to do some fundraising to keep this site going as our current balance is R240 which will only take us to +-March 2019

As always, I am open to any and all suggestions and appreciate the contributions made thus far.

Kind Regards,
Umar
Check your inbox. Smile