Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mighty Car Mods Mini
Thanks Miniac pretty much along the lines of what I was going by.

Local is lekker and so is turbo.
Rourke, if you've got the know how and funding to build a decent supercharged motor I'd whole heartedly say go for it, there's nothing better than seeing someonedevelop their own personalised version of an international craze locally and pulling it off to the best of their ability. Best of luck if this is the route that you choose to pursue as it'll make for a nice unique mini which is the best part to me about Mini ownership, the ability to make it your own.
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS
Supercharger whine is addictive though.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
As is a turbo dump valve/wastegate
1979 GTS
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
These guys are getting a move on with this.
1979 GTS
I think they've done the whole thing and have all the videos. They just releasing it over time. Next one is due on Thursday. Smile
Makes sense to do it that way to keep up ratings
1979 GTS
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread