Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stunning South African Minis
These guys own and have restored some lovely South African minis: 

http://ckdmini.com/

Their cars look amazing.
Some really nice cars there!
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
Jared, he has been sharing a lot of pictures on Facebook as well. You should add him as a friend. ckdmini is his facebook name.
I've seen him come up as an option.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
Yeah add him as a friend, just to see the build threads and the awesome projects that they have lined up Smile
Guys

That is Leon. He does own the minis and has a very big selection mostly Cooper and Cooper S cars, but the restoration and fixing is out sourced to third parties.
Own some minis, break them, fix them, improve them, test them to the limit....
WOW! Cool  that is a collection and a half of Coopers and S models, very nice!

@Phil - you wouldn't happen to know who does the engine rebuilding for Leon by any chance?

Or perhaps of someone with some experience in rebuilding S motors?

(*edit - In the Gauteng area)

regards,

Craig
stuart neil greig does all his work
(01-06-2016, 01:42 PM)Sooper Wrote: stuart neil greig does all his work

ThanksWink
Hi Guys

Somehow I missed the start of the new forum. Glad you like my Minis. Probably more projects there than I'll ever get to, but alas its a bug. 

Regards,
Leon