The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much does a forum cost?
One of the things you can do to help finance the forum is to charge a small registration fee for commercial members. So anyone who wants to advertise their products need to be registered as such. So for instance an engineering works can advertise their specials, importers can let us know on the forum when new stock arrives etc. Insurance firms who specialize in classic cars, etc. Make it part of your terms of service (TOS) that you may only advertise products if registered as commercial member. If you charge the R39/year for this privilege you will be sorted.

I belong to the 4x4community forum as well and they do this with great results.
cool cool
Donated, from my nedbank account so will be a few days before it reflects on your account.
It was a really Good Morning Today!

Please see updated original post for contributions received.

A Very Big Thank You to all contributors! We are now good for at least another year.
Good till November 2016 .lol awesome
Donated from FNB. Should be with you soon.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
Thanks Jared, received your contribution. I will update ur sponsor logo as soon as I get to a pc. Currently on my phone
Hi Guys,
There's a R100 I received from "Grant" on 04/11, Any idea who this is?
There is a member on here with the username Grant.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
I must be blind, Thanks for pointing that out, I will mail him to confirm.

Kind Regards,