Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 66 1000
ive had this for approximately 6 years now, ran excellently, smoothest ride ever, car is quite original minus the front seat covering, carpets and paint. car heated up a few years ago on the way to roadworthy and been parked of since then. will be doing a full restoration on this when money and time becomes available, unfortunately all my projects have been shelved for a while now, hopefully in the next 6/12 months i can get going full swing.

Attached Files Image(s)

[-] The following 2 users Like Sooper's post:
  • Francois, Vinay-RS
This is a lovely looking car Trinesh. It looks so solid and straight. I love the twin spots at the front. They suit the car very nicely. Why did people sign it though?
the car was suppose to be resprayed immediatly but other projects came in the way, was just a fun idea my baby sister came up with at cars in the park.
Is it going to get a respray in the same colour? It is a really classic looking colour and suits the car perfectly.
Didn't know you had one like this. Looks really solid and neat dude.

That's a cool idea for a highlight in one's life (21st, etc.)
its gonna be painted a mini color but not sure what year, oew was 1st option but there so many popping up, might actually go for the red like that japanese 59er coupe mini.

@dom, when i have a spare mini one day il do this signature thing again and clear coat the car, it was loads of fun. even got a few chicks numbers haha
Yeah red and black would look great on this car, although I like the SA Cooper S green and white, which is very similar to your car's colour.