Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caspers Journey
[Image: IMG_9923_zpskbz5otxq.jpg]

So my journey continues and i've managed to source many parts and accessories to suit my Casper! , first of was the original steering wheel which my good friend Doug from Mini Spares and Accessories supplied to me

[Image: IMG_0787_zpsjxfzwnmi.jpg]
Then i got in contact with another good friend! Jarred , hooked me up with an awesome key , which i use as my daily key for the car and i can proudly say it is as strong as any factory key , so thanks again bro for hooking me up.
I really do love those keys that Jared is making. Something so personalised and perfect for our little cars Smile
(06-01-2016, 09:06 AM)Vinay-RS Wrote: I really do love those keys that Jared is making. Something so personalised and perfect for our little cars Smile

Was just uploading all my pics to photobucket last night , this evening this thread will get a full update on what has been done
(06-01-2016, 12:31 AM)Ridhwaan1275E Wrote: Then i got in contact with another good friend! Jarred , hooked me up with an awesome key , which i use as my daily key for the car and i can proudly say it is as strong as any factory key , so thanks again bro for hooking me up.

(06-01-2016, 09:06 AM)Vinay-RS Wrote: I really do love those keys that Jared is making. Something so personalised and perfect for our little cars Smile

Thanks for the kind words gents Smile
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
Do you have speaker pods under your lower dash rail?
(06-01-2016, 09:07 PM)DomMINIque Wrote: Do you have speaker pods under your lower dash rail?

Yep ! Holding mids , give a leka sound out of them too
Okay so let's keep this story going

so i was always a fan of spotlights on a mini be it a new or classic mini

so after much deliberation , i bought these

[Image: IMG_0646_zpsrowk08cl.jpg]

Then the fun started to fit them!

[Image: IMG_0656_zpsb5emf446.jpg]

After a while and some drilling they were installed

[Image: IMG_0669_zpsjw63nm5g.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0677_zpsqdrs8q93.jpg]

Casper now lights up the road for everyone!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ridhwaan1275E's post:
  • Colin
The spotlights looks smart Ridz. Not too big as to fill up the grille and not too small as to be invisible.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You should have said you wanted to do this.
Willy has a bumper with holes and he has no spots, and he is looking for a good bumper without holes......

Anyhoo, must light up the road quite well now Smile
I'm only here to LOL and +1
They look even better in person Smile
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jared Mk3's post:
  • Ridhwaan1275E