The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minimad Vanden Plas
Glad that you were able to get the mini home safely. It's annoying that the mini will need suspension work, hopefully it won't be too much to fix.
Thanks Vinay.....

So the pound took a dive and my credit card decided to follow Sad ...Mini Spares order was done and some much need spares was purchased.

Geometric suspension kit is one of the goodies on the list, together with a new 8 slat internal release grill and surrounds. Also add some goodies that I will need for my 1330 A+ engine build like slot drive oil pump, evo water pump, new brake mater, clear rear tail light lenses, chrome windscreen rubber locking strips ....and some exterior bling.....

Order landed in May and I've been busy with most of the upgrade since then.

new steering rack is in
geometric suspension kit is in
most of the exterior bling is on
HIF 44 Carb is installed with the metro exhaust manifold
sportspack side indicators installed

New Steering rack
New Upper and Lower ball joint where installed, as they where damaged while removing the hubs

Attached Files Image(s)

Aston fuel take cap and Tail Light  lenses done
New Brake Master with remote booster and Metro Clutch masters are installed
Holes drilled and filed out for the side indicators
New Internal release bonnet cable and grill with surrounds installed as well as quick release buttons

Attached Files Image(s)

[-] The following 2 users Like Minimad's post:
  • gweir, Vinay-RS
Looking fantastic Krishan!
The internal release grille makes a big difference over the external. Nice Smile
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
Second Mini Spares order with more bling....

shiny door furniture
weather strips
rocker cover and T-Bars

Sound proofing  done on the doors, Door Cards installed with new clips and Door Furniture......Unfortunately I forgot to install the chrome scratch guards while the door cards were out and I not going to chance pulling them out and braking the new clips....So it I am forced to remove the Door cards for some other reason, then I'll install the scratch guards.

Attached Files Image(s)

love the attention to detail that you put into this cab bro.
This is by far one of the best builds I've seen so far.
well done bro, car is looking very very nice.
Thanks Grimz

Finally got down to getting the front floor sound proofed and carpeted over the passed weekend.... that meant I could tidy up the hood liner and install the door rubbers also...and I got a nice wood finish steering wheel install at some stage after the new steering rack and column drop bracket.

And with this post my build is more or less on par with where the project is at the moment.

Got some custom stickers made for the centre caps on the rims and steering wheel. So I was busy putting them on last night....

today I want to install the foot pedal covers and get some work done on the Dash.

Attached Files Image(s)

I approve of your keychain selection.

Looking good Krishan
I'm only here to LOL and +1
Thanks Enzio

Will post a better picture of he key chain soon.