Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin 1970 Badges
Hi, this is my boot but can't seem to match the badges, any suggestions?

Attached Files Image(s)

Are you wanting to fit those badges specifically?
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
Hi There,

The two top holes are for the "MINI" badge and the bottom three holes are for the "1000" badge.
Now if you want to fit the ones that you have on the picture the correct way is to weld the holes closed, paint the boot lid and then drill new ones again to fit the badges that you want. But I think personally just use the MINI and 1000 badges if you dont want to go through all the other trouble.
Thank you Jared and Minatic, just the answer I needed.
Now to get the Mini & 1000 badge! Smile
(02-15-2017, 08:03 AM)minatic Wrote: Hi There,

The two top holes are for the "MINI" badge and the bottom three holes are for the "1000" badge.
Now if you want to fit the ones that you have on the picture the correct way is to weld the holes closed, paint the boot lid and then drill new ones again to fit the badges that you want. But I think personally just use the MINI and 1000 badges if you dont want to go through all the other trouble.

Beat me to it Smile
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
Hi, all I can find is this, any one got a pic of a boot lid please.

Attached Files Image(s)

Something like this :

[Image: Picture%20003.jpg]
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jared Mk3's post:
  • Esteban
Thank you.
I have now posted a request for them:
http://samini.co.za/showthread.php?tid=644

Attached Files Image(s)