Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTS badges, front and rear
Hi Guys,

I'm restoring a 1978 registered GTS and would like to get hold of a badge for the front grill and also the boot lid?  Do you have one or any idea where I could get hold of one?

Many thanks,

Andrew
If you already have the holders that attach to the boot and grill but are wanting to replace the logos with fresh ones, I can highly recommend Mathew for them...

http://samini.co.za/showthread.php?tid=59

For bonnet and side stripes, which have the correct curve over the fenders that many reproductions do not have right, then Malcolm Stiles is your man to contact
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS
Doug at mini Spares in KZN, has printed ones in stock
Cheers guys.

I have the boot badge, however it's very much sun bleached and faded. As for the front grill, I don't have a badge or holder either.

Are the guys mentioned above promoting a true replacement steel badge or a type of sticker to go over the top?
They all make or have reproduction gel coated stickers that replace the existing sun bleached factory ones, the designs are true to the original designs
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS
I think i have an alloy printed sticker at home, if you are in JHB .....
Andy is in the UK Sean.
ahhhh LOL
There are a few GTS Minis in UK.

I met Mark Forster in 1998 on the Mini Magazine chat forum, he was after a Mini GTS badge for a mate.

I also sent a GTS badge to Mike Looby in Limerick Ireland in 1997, and then when i visited Ireland in 1998, he actually lent me his GTS for a complete tour of the island.
Buy one of the new badges from Mini Spares, and we will post you the alloy sticker !!!