The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willy's Mini
Congrats Wian!

Long time coming! Good to hear that it's running strong and well.
Well for the first time ever in my mini history I had a head gasket go on me. 

Funny it was between nr.4 and a water galley. Think I might have forced the gasket in there with some boost. . . 

Any case it has been repaired and hopefully I can drive again tomorrow.
I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.
Hopefully it went while you had a smile on your face....that means it's being used and not just sitting on a garage somewhere.
[-] The following 1 user Likes minitim's post:
  • Willy
Yes it did. Very big smile. full boost in 3rd gear somewhere going way to fast.

Even replacing it I didn't even want to murder someone. This car with its quirks is sort off back and is making my life fun again.
I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.
What boost you running at the moment Wian?
(10-06-2017, 08:17 AM)DomMINIque Wrote: What boost you running at the moment Wian?

I get 0.5 bar at just under 3000 rpm.

Big Grin
Just to prove that she is working.

Have a bit of a breathing problem. I might have been too careful with the ring gap.

Will work on better breather system.

Must say it is difficult to find traction in second gear. . .
[-] The following 5 users Like Willy's post:
  • DomMINIque, Grimz, gweir, Heinrich, Vinay-RS
This car is glorious! I love it!
Very nice car. Where did you get the roof rack?
(10-08-2017, 04:06 PM)Heinrich Wrote: Very nice car. Where did you get the roof rack?
Interesting story, A Client of mine bought it somewhere in the 70's for their Renault 5. they used it for two years then got a bigger car. Hung on their garage wall since then. The lady didn't want to throw it away but didn't want it either. So after another cup of coffee she gave it to me.