The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
steering
Guys I need help with my car it's a mk1 with a 1275e in it. When I am going along and let off the gas it pulls right and when I put my foot back on the gas it goes back to where it was on the road.i have done ball joints, tie rods weel brings and I am running the 8.5 inch discs. Any help would be much appreciated. minifront  miniside
Is your steering wheel centred, so that it's straight when your wheels are straight? Have you had your wheel alignment done so that the car tracks straight when you're driving and you don't need to correct all the time? Wheel alignment makes a massive difference.

If you have 8.4" discs on the car, I'm assuming you have 12"/13" wheels fitted. Where are you based? There are some recommended wheel alignment places in the different parts of the country.
I am in hartbeespoort I have not done it yet because I want to be sure. but when I go down the road the car does not constantly pull.

I am running 13
This sounds like a worn steering rack. Jack up the front of the car and grab the wheels at a 3 o clock and 9 o clock position and feel if there is play.