Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spacered drums
And they should be either with Vinnay already or well on their way down to the Cape.
No word from the courier yet, Sean.
(09-14-2015, 12:10 PM)Sean1380 Wrote: And they should be either with Vinnay already or well on their way down to the Cape.

Can't wait for them to be fitted.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
They arrived this morning! Big Grin
You happy ?
Very Happy Deon Big Grin They look in really good shape. Do you think they need to be skimmed before fitting?
No use them as is. It will be a waste to have then skimmed. I bought them new. They were still on the first set of brake shoes. Not even a 3rd worn.

When you remove the old wheel studs, use an old wheel nut to protect the thread and a big hammer to whack them out. I had a piece of old railway that I stood on its end as a backstop.
Awesome! I'm not too fussed if it's a little underarched for a while. I think I'll fit them and enjoy the look Smile
(09-15-2015, 02:13 PM)Vinay-RS Wrote: Awesome! I'm not too fussed if it's a little underarched for a while. I think I'll fit them and enjoy the look Smile

Well hurry up and do it Wink
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
Have you fitted them yet?