The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me resolve my Mk1's issues... Again!
Hi there guys!

So as the plan is to get the car up and running so I can actually drive it often again. 

The car refuses to start. It was running perfectly fine after I installed an electronic ignition kit from Velleman (like this Velleman Ignition Kit)

Then it just stopped working altogether. I went the Velleman route after I could not get it to start with the standard setup. But now the Velleman is also dead, so trying standard again. I've replaced the points, gapped it correctly, wiring is done right and there is spark at the points but not at the spark plugs it seems. The car ran with no issue, started first time whole time. 

Please help me trace the issue!

Also, I found this site online and am wondering if anyone has ever dealt with them and if the prices are good? Classic Mini Shop

I am in need of outer CVs for my car. Also need to see if my clutch master cylinder just needs seals replaced or if I need a new master cylinder. I need to sort out the wiring on my car as it's a real mess. Then new tyres and I'm good to go again!

Messages In This Thread
Help me resolve my Mk1's issues... Again! - by alfaquad - 10-05-2015, 11:06 AM