The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gizmo (79 GTS)
You could sell things like that as well Smile
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
I suppose that I could but I'd have to alter the design to suit the stock metal covers.
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS
(09-13-2015, 11:42 AM)Miniac Wrote: I suppose that I could but I'd have to alter the design to suit the stock metal covers.

Yes - that'll make you more money Wink
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
So work on the tank will continue today, still very undecided on whether I'm going to do something unique with it or just paint it Satin black and rather do something unique with a larger capacity tank when I get my hands on a decent condition one.

I've also managed to source a Wicked set of front seats (thanks Trinesh) to replace the original GTS seats with, which will be a bit more in keeping with my desired styling cue and which will also help preserve the condition of the existing interior for future use.

A little teaser for now (to show the intended pun)...
[Image: IMG_20150921_084349_1.jpg]

I'll post some better detailed pics of them fitted once I've collected them and a replacement grill (another customization item) from Trinesh.
1979 GTS
Come on then, I want to see Wink
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
Patience is a virtue of which I have none

Time will tell all things.
1979 GTS
Ooh race bucket seats Big Grin
I wouldn't say so much race as what I would say hugging and supportive for spirited daily driving.
1979 GTS
I wish my mini was hugging and supportive too Tongue
GTS seats are excellent seats but I wanted something a little different as well.
1979 GTS