The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gizmo (79 GTS)
Will they be able to recline forward so people can get into the back?
I'm gonna make up a bracket system that'll allow for that as I've got to little boys that need to be put into car seats in the back.
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS
(09-21-2015, 01:09 PM)Miniac Wrote: GTS seats are excellent seats but I wanted something a little different as well.

I hope you're holding onto those GTS seats.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
Are GTS seats quite rare? I always thought all mini seats were the same basic structure, apart from the Cooper S seats of course
Ed post a pic please of normal GTS seats. Curious to see where they are different
They have holes for headrest
I'm only here to LOL and +1
They're a slightly high back seat with provisions for head rests as Leon has mentioned.

(09-21-2015, 02:11 PM)Jared Mk3 Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 01:09 PM)Miniac Wrote: GTS seats are excellent seats but I wanted something a little different as well.

I hope you're holding onto those GTS seats.

I most definitely will be keeping them even though mine were reupholstered at some stage, they did retain the original headrest mount.
1979 GTS
Ah ok. So they are rare then. Cool Smile
They also had more padding compared to the other seats of the time.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
For sake of reference, this is my current seat. Note the silver ring for a headrest and the higher height to the backrest...

Please excuse the condition of the seat as it's had a lot of hard hours of work both on track and off. [Image: DSC_0514.jpg]

They had slightly larger bolsters to give you a bit more support in the corners creating a sort of mild bucket to the seat.
1979 GTS