Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1275 Engine and Brakes for Sale

Hi guys, Im stripping this mini up to be sold as parts, there a 1275 motor, oil still looks good in it, comes with gearbox, starter, alternator and radiator, no carb and im keeping tappet cover unless I get a very good offer for it. Motor complete R4500 neg

the complete disc brake system is also for sale, im not sure if its 7.5/8.4 as the calipers are currently touching the wheel but il get them off and measure it up, this system would probably need a refurb but person who buys can have it complete R3000

lastly all the remaining bits that can be salvaged will be sold of, ideally id like the complete shell gone but its not really in any salvageable condition, il prob only keep the windscreen and Rui has 1st dibs on front bumper.

Let me know if you keen, I need cash urgently so id like everything gone by the end of the month.

Regards

Attached Files Image(s)

Dibbs on motor,

Trinesh, can you give me some further details, does the engine have tags? is it registered on the papers? Any indication when last it ran?

With the carb off, and bonnet missing any chance of water ingress to the bores?
when can you come get it dude?
Any suggestions on getting it up to JHB?
i think the price i got from schenker through seans wife, Pam was about R1200 for two motors, so half of that im assuming.
Trinesh, do both interior door opener handles match?

Condition of seat belts as well please?
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS
If Ed doesn't want the seat belts (pending condition) I'll consider them.

Steering wheel and boss - price T?
sorry don't know how to edit but motor and gearbox is sold, bumper and front indicators sold, steering wheel and boss sold.
Here T, should be on every post you make

[Image: Picture1_zpstjap4wx2.jpg]
thanks Dom, im referring to the subject