The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jacaranda Run 2015
Jacaranda Run – 18th October

On Sundday the 18th of October we will have our annual Jacaranda run in Pretoria.

Our Meeting point for this year’s run is the Groenkloof Shopping Centre Just off Fountains Circle on 

the corner of Baines Street and George Storrar Drive . Our land mark is Groenkloof Slaghuis of the 

infamous Eddie van die Slaghuis. 09h00 as its pretty warm this time of the year. We will follow in 

convoy to the white Jacarandas, then to the Union Buildings and then out to Sammy Marks Museum 

for lunch at their restaurant. Those who would like to pack a picnic basket may do so. Members 

interested in joining us can google Ditsong Museums to see what Sammy Marks Museum has to 

offer.
Own some minis, break them, fix them, improve them, test them to the limit....
Sounds like fun
Thanks for a fun morning out, very happy that we joined...looking forward to our next one
Yup my whole family enjoyed the morning out.
Going by the pics posted on the WhatsApp group, you guys had an absolute ball.
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS
Must have been over 150 kays in my case, as i saw a 66km to Johannesburg sign on the way home.......

Was great, Jacques little 998 did itself proud on the freeway, no slouch at all.
Really bummed that I missed this.

Any chance that you guys could post some of the photos of the event up here too?

Regards,

Craig