Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Seans 1978 1100DL
A set of those rims somehow look familiar! Wink

Those Minators are the same as what I have Vinay. Seeing them on Sean's car was the reason I bought my set that time.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
Hahaha, yeah they look similar to the ultralights as well. They're a cool set of wheels and they look sick on a mini.
Those old Racing Harts Concepts of yours did the rounds with the local guys as well.
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS
Racing Harts went to Oom Neels Minaar
Your wheels really have done the rounds (pun intended).
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
Rich Tirrell sourced the exact same colour set as yours and then Jason got a hold of them for his GTS
1979 GTS
[Image: Spencer%20with%20new%2013s_zps8bbghysd.jpg]
Spencer is looking good, still need to get used to him running in 13s again
1979 GTS
Looks really good!
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
[Image: utf-8BV2l0YmFuay0yMDEyMTExNC0wMDA5Ni5qcGc.jpg]

The car that got me into Mini, circa 1987, when i bought my 1977 GTS (the white one on ramps)