The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gizmo (79 GTS)
Sorry to hear about that.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
I'm still playing with ideas as to what to do to my replacement fuel tank, spray it something that's seriously in your face or go down the hydrodipped route for something a little more unique looking when you open the boot at shows.
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS
Did you find a decent replacement tank then? Hydrodip to look like wood Wink
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
Trinesh actually found me the early smaller capacity tank which I'm still considering using as it'll allow for a bit more boot capacity for when I fit my custom sound install. I threw my old double 10" sub box in the boot for kicks only to realise how little space is actually left to use for anything else, so now the plan is to do a non invasive custom install using my Rockford Fosgate 8" sub instead.
1979 GTS
Is that the one that takes the screws for the sender unit?

8" sub sounds like a nice idea. Still thinking of adding a sub in mine, but unsure.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
Yup, takes 6 screws to hold the unit in. It's the same tank that I started cleaning up earlier in this thread.
1979 GTS
I have a spare large capacity one if you don't come right.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
I might take you up on that offer when finances allow and then I can save the earlier model tank for a future mk1 project that I have waiting in the pipeline.
1979 GTS
Cool. Just give me a shout when you're ready.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
Definitely will do.

In regards to my earlier post about boot space...

Boot space without the subs...
[Image: DSC00073.jpg]

Boot space (or lack there of) with the sub box...
[Image: IMG-20150715-WA0007.jpeg]
The box was fitted while both the battery and spare wheel were not in the car so it's quite possible that it wouldn't fit at all with everything in place.
1979 GTS