The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gizmo (79 GTS)
Well, that's a little tight!!
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
To say the least Undecided

Now if I go ahead with my plan to use my 8" RF sub, the box required is quite a bit smaller in the sense that a sealed box only has to have 6-7litres of airspace behind the sub and a ported box would only need 22litres. The added bonus of the RF P2D28 is that it's reverse mountable meaning that I wouldn't have to allow room for speaker displacement, making the box around 0.85litres smaller in overall capacity.
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS
In a Mini, every little bit counts!
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
That's for sure Jay.

The nice thing about this particular Rockford sub is what it looks like when reverse mounted with the magnet stack facing outwards as RF added some awesome design features to this range taking into account that some installations would be mounted in this manner.
[Image: IMG-20150915-WA0095.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20150915-WA0031.jpg]

It might be a small sub but when the box is tuned to its preferred mhz, this little thing packs quite a nice punchy tight bass note.
1979 GTS
That looks neat!
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
That's a very pretty sub...
I'm hoping to have a small update for this soon, finally finding my feet again after a few months of more pressing issues.
1979 GTS
Keen to see this Smile
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
This isn't the above mentioned update but that'll follow in the next week or so.

This instead is my latest addition to both my Hotwheels collection and my show day/mini event purpose items...[Image: DSC_0772.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0773.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0774.jpg]
1979 GTS
[Image: persons-0108.png?v=1369543778]
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread