Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AA Badge
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone had one of the diamond AA badges that would have been seen on 70s and 80s minis. I thought it'd be a nice touch on the front grille.

Cheers,

Vinay
didnt abri have some? and i remember someone recently posted one on Cape Town group
I think he had the older type ones for 50s and 60s cars.
Pity we missed that one on BidorBuy.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
I'll put my ear to the ground for yiu as well, I had a couple of the earlier ones as well as a few of the 5 sided ones but the box got stolen out of my parents garage a few years ago and I lost my entire badge collection in one foul swoop Angry
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS
That sucks Ed Sad , that box is worth a lot to people with classic cars and not a great deal to anyone else...
That was the most annoying part, I had spent years trawling all the car boot sales I could find just to try and save as many badges from different cars as I could only to have the whole lot swiped in an instant.
1979 GTS
Yeah they aren't too common and those with a decent collection usually like to keep them and mount them on walls. It's good to know that they are available at flea markets. I'll keep an eye out, might get lucky. Or someone on here might have a spare one that they don't need.
Had I known last week that you were looking, I would have had one for you. Found one on Sat morning at the local farmers market.
1979 GTS
For real? Well it's not something urgent, I just thought it was a small detail to add to the grille.