The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark all as read?
Tick 
Would you find is useful if we had a mark all as read button? 

This will allow you to track new posts easier.
For the guys who join at a later stage it will most likely be the easiest way for them.
I've personally been following all the new threads that come up (through the darker icons) that way I can keep up with the new stuff.
Yes cause I don't read everything
I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.
In terms of this, if you click on the shaded dot it will mark all threads in that sub category as read.
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS
(09-02-2015, 02:39 PM)Miniac Wrote: In terms of this, if you click on the shaded dot it will mark all threads in that sub category as read.

Awsome! I did not pick that up, I will start using it.

Will investigate a "global" mark all as read selection.
(09-02-2015, 02:39 PM)Miniac Wrote: In terms of this, if you click on the shaded dot it will mark all threads in that sub category as read.

Didn't know that.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
Works on TMF as well Jay.
1979 GTS
(09-04-2015, 06:25 PM)Miniac Wrote: Works on TMF as well Jay.

Learn something new everyday, as they say. Thanks Ed Smile
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
I don't want to start a new thread for this but is it at all possible to have a like button for the posts?

Sort of like the uk forum does.
We've currently got a rating system, where you can rate a thread from 1-5 stars.

Obviously it's not the same as the individual comment like button though.
1979 GTS