The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plans for 2016
Hi guys, 

Happy New year to all. 

our kick off event for 2016 will be towards the end of January, please guys come up with some ideas for events for the year, as discussed in the year end run, i would like everyones involvement.

Regards

Trinesh
Cars in the Park - May off course :-)

Are the usual runs still planned ?

June / July (Winter) Curry run ?

November Midlands meander (Notties Run) ?
yep keep the traditional 3, we've added south coast run and charity run last year as well. i think guys want to do a run a month now
Cool man.

I wish MOCKZN a very successful 2016 !
I think we need to also consider the Toti - Cars by the River show.
I heard it was very good in 2015.
I am not sure when it is though
I've done the Cars By The River event before with the Friends Of The Morris Club and it was a very enjoyable event.
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS
cool, maybe get some info, i remember we were invited for Scottsburgh show as well a few years ago and Craig mentioned it has gained some traction , we need 6 solid events and then a few events around those.
Hey Guys.
If there are no club events planned for 27th November (Sunday) I was hoping some of the mini's and their drivers will lend themselves to drive in a convoy to my wedding which is taking place on the north coast of Durban ( Tongaat to be exact ) wedding is set to start at 10:30 so the convoy will run from my house to the hall which is +\- 5 Km's away.

Regards
Sumeet.
Hi Sumeet, i will mention it to the guys and possible make an event of it
That time of the day would make for a nice coastal run back to Durbs for a beach drive and park off.
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS