The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cars in The Park 2016
Hi Guys

Please see below, lets get registered early so we can get a bigger allocation this year.  

we would also like to see some MOCSA and CPTMOC guys around.

The “Sunday Tribune – 41st Cars in the Park” will be held on Sunday the 15th May 2016 at the Ashburton Training
Centre, Pietermaritzburg. With the number of exhibitor’s vehicles, and to accommodate everyone in an orderly
manner we again ask everyone to register online, which worked very well last year. Bikers who want to display their
bikes must also register this year. Registration will open on the 21st February 2016.

The venue for this year’s event is again the Ashburton Training Centre, details are as follows:
Co-ordinates are: 29°38'43.23"S 30°28'8.62"E
Coming from either Durban or Pietermaritzburg turn of at the Ashburton N3 off ramp, and on the road over the
highway, Pope Ellis Drive, turn right and follow the road for +- 2km to the Ashburton Training Centre on the left.
Eyshhhh, this will probably be the 1st time in 20 plus years that i wont be going to Cars In The Park !

Unless someone with a petrol station can assist :-)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sean1380's post:
  • _freak_
hop in with one of the Mocsa guys, i think Ryno will be coming
Tune Riaz, Sasol needs to sponsor LOL
please whatsapp me if you would like assistance for registration for cars in the park
hi guys

just a reminder

2 weeks away, please spread the word.