Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Door Rubbers and Alternator
Hi guys 

I am looking for the drivers door and boot rubbers as well as an alternator.
Looks like the previous owner of the clubman I got put the battery terminals the wrong way
around and fried the alternater.

if anyone has please let me know.

regards 
Agan
You could have your current alternator rebuilt or use a universal one from Midas or similar, the rubbers are available from Pro Auto Rubber countrywide
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS
In what area are you?

In Pretoria you can have your alternator rebuilt at Caelex. I don't like the universal type alternators, they usually require additional fiddling with brackets and such to get them properly mounted - but that could be down to the alternator type you get from the spares place.
Pro Auto Rubber has the rubbers as per above.
I'm only here to LOL and +1
Thanks guys, I do not need the alternator anymore. I had to give the car back to the previous owner.

I do however still need new rubbers for my Riley. Will try Pro auto.
Thank you.
Just remember, the door rubber for the bakkie will be different.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
This mini was previously owned by Des mini's. I think they converted the car into a bakkie.
the doors should still be the same.
Just had a look again, you're right Smile Ignore me.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
lol :-)
Thanks Guys, I managed to get the door rubbers from Proauto rubbers. Price was really good.
I managed to also get the interior carpeting and all the rubbers gromets for the floor.