The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini Cooling
(07-27-2016, 12:58 PM)Grimz Wrote: Would it be worth trying to use a 1000cc bike radiator and electric fan on a mini.

Can't see why not. But it will be cheaper to then rather use an UNO or Golf radiator. I re-cored mine to keep it standard and side mounted.
My dad has an old bike radiator at home however the diameter of the pipe is way too thin and I think the flow of water would be slower due to that.
I also prefer the stock way so no need to cut to fit a bigger one.
No man, i can def see four tubes in line there.....
(07-27-2016, 03:47 PM)Sean1380 Wrote: No man, i can def see four tubes in line there.....

definitely 3 core Séan
No man, top of the picture def looks like a fourth row of cores
Man i was being a chop, looking at the photo from the wrong side, counting the cores length wise and not side on hahahaha
(07-28-2016, 09:24 AM)Sean1380 Wrote: Man i was being a chop, looking at the photo from the wrong side, counting the cores length wise and not side on hahahaha

Lol, then it has a lot more than four cores in a row  Big Grin
I've got a uno rad in Frankenstein and I'm not happy with it.

I think it is over cooling the car as I never get even close to 80 degrees unless I sit in traffic for about 20 min or if I'm permanently driving like a hooligan around town.

On the highway car sits just under 70.
Check to see that the thermostat hasn't been removed by previous owner Dom.
I'm thinking that's the case.

No fiddling before CITP though.