The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estate rear window frames
I finally managed to get some window frames for my poor estate that has had the rear sliding windows removed with the frames which got lost or sold or stolen or something.

So I spent a fair bit of time on the interwebs doing some research on how to fit these darn things to the car.  All the build threads start where the car is still assembled, next pic the frames is off the car and next thing the car is all done and back together, so not alot of help to fit the frames.  Even registered and visited the ClubmanEstateRegister no joy there either.

Right so I have the basics down about fitting the window channels and then the windows and then the frames last, that is not my problem.

My problem comes to the frames themselves and the clips they should have and where said clips fasten onto the frame tail in the body.

To get really technical the frames has 14A9672, clip frame to body, they are more damaged than usable though.
I also have 14A9629, bracket quarter light frame, on both frames, these are still in good nick.

I need a how to for fitting the frames to the body with pics if possible and lastly the window catches (24A2391)  I also do not have but will import them, how are they fitted?????

Thanks
In advance.
Own some minis, break them, fix them, improve them, test them to the limit....
I own a Mini Clubman Estate.  

The window catch is screwed into the frame over the interior trim as demonstrated in this photo: 

Gregory
It is what you think you know already that prevents you from learning.
I am here to learn. Teach me.