The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minimad Vanden Plas
If I do manage to find a set of replica sportspack wheels ....I don't mind going back to the 101.6 PCD
Front windscreen and GTS Heated rear windscreens fitted with new rubbers

Attached Files Image(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Minimad's post:
  • gweir
decided to put the old Grille on so that I can drive the car around without drawing to much off attention...lol...till I could save up some money to put in my mini spare order.

Maiden drive was to a car show that was held at the local shopping mall that was 2Km from home.

Attached Files Image(s)

[-] The following 2 users Like Minimad's post:
  • gweir, Vinay-RS
I absolutely love what you've done with this car Krishan. It looks amazing! The black grille actually suits the car really well.
Thanks Vinay...but unfortunately the grille is going to be replaced with a Minispares 8 slat internal release chrome grille.
Nice Smile Love the colour.
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
Thanks Jared

The colour is called Scarlet Chrome with the addition of some pearl powders in the clear coat.
  • gweir
Definetly looking forward to seeing this car in the flesh
In January 2016 I had relocated to Centurion......and left the mini behind till I managed to secure a place with a double garage. after some time "April 2016" I manage to get the perfect place and decided it was time to bring the mini up to Gauteng....

So I pulled a trailer down to Richards Bay one Friday afternoon, loaded the mini and left for Gauteng on the Saturday....

Attached Files Image(s)

• Vinay-RS
pictures taken at the new home.

Bad news .....after strapping the car down to the trailer, I think it put some strain on the suspension rubbers due to the very bumpy roads on the way to Gauteng from Richards Bay.

So I decided that the front and rear suspension will be getting a full rebuild again and ill be putting in a new Steering rake at the same time.

Attached Files Image(s)

• Vinay-RS