The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minimad Vanden Plas
Nice Krishan, very nice.
Question, why the upside down door handles
Thanks Sean

Felt like the most comfortable position to use the handle ... also due to be using a bit of foam between the rod and the door inner skin...the handle doesn't spring back quit fast enough.... so it needs a push....lol. other than that no real reason
This car has come a long way since you first started it.
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS
Car is looking very nice dude!

Definitely an exemplary build you've done there.
Thanks ED and DOM.....

Didn't do much over the weekend. So nothing worth posting other that I have my Dash temple cut out of 16mm super wood, now I just need to spend some time on engineering some brackets to hold it in place and then start mounting up the gauges....

Cleaned up the A-Panel and boot lid badges ready for installation once the car is polished....

Custom centre dome stickers for the centre caps on the mini lite rims are done.

Attached Files Image(s)

That cap sticker looks awesome, ties in nicely with your seats
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS
Coming along nicely, well done!
thanks Dion, another weekend that's all booked up...so wont be able to get much done on the mini Sad
So I managed to sneak in a few hours off work on the dash over the weekend and I'm quit happy with the progress so far.

Saw dust is a huge problem....creates a huge mess Sad

base design cut and edges angled for mounting.

front panel to mount gauges is done...holes are 102mm (hole saw that's the closest size to the gauges) and the gauge is 105mm...so not much holding the gauge from going through the panel....so will have to make up some brackets to hold them in place.

I would have liked to have mounted the radio in the centre of the dash ...but due to the size of the gauge panel, I had to off set the radio. which in turn means that I also have to off-centre the three 2"gauges above the radio.

Still deciding whether to add a glove compartment or just a dump panel for it......I might just mount all the electrical control boxes on a plate around that area and use the glove compartment door to access them should there be an electrical fault.