The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mini's
(10-14-2016, 06:10 AM)Thumz Wrote: Did you fabricate that bonnet??? Looks super cool!

No bud, that is the stock Riley elf bonnet.
Thank you.
I managed to do my sunvisors and rearview mirrors this weekend.
the visors will look much better after I redo the rooflining.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Grimz's post:
  • Vinay-RS
Nice! How did you go about the hinges on the sunvisors?
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
Thanks Jared,

I used a piece of sheet metal bent it over a tread rod then used the stock hinges, drilled holes through them and used the spikes to hold the flexiglass.
Really loving the look of the perspex sunvisors. Very cool design.
Thank you Vinay.
(10-18-2016, 10:15 AM)Grimz Wrote: I used a piece of sheet metal bent it over a tread rod then used the stock hinges, drilled holes through them and used the spikes to hold the flexiglass.

Cool. What thickness is the sheet metal?
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
(10-18-2016, 07:40 PM)Jared Mk3 Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 10:15 AM)Grimz Wrote: I used a piece of sheet metal bent it over a tread rod then used the stock hinges, drilled holes through them and used the spikes to hold the flexiglass.

It was about 1mm thick so was'nt hard to bend and easy to drill through.
(10-19-2016, 11:59 AM)Grimz Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 07:40 PM)Jared Mk3 Wrote:

It was about 1mm thick so was'nt hard to bend and easy to drill through.

Great, thanks bud Smile
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
Some update on the pickup.
Been on 2 weeks leave so had a chance to finally put some quality time on the bakkie.
I managed to finish the sound deadening and roof lining, took out the cracked rear glass.
fitted rear taillights.Got the car started and running smoothly and pics below of some body work done.