The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 13129 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space - Line: 7037 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 7037 file_put_contents
/inc/init.php 187 rebuild_settings
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electric fuel pump
Does anyone have any thoughts/ recommendations on an electric fuel pump to use?

I've had my engine rebuilt to 1330 with a high torque cam, will be using an HIF44 carb - car will be for road and occasional track day use. The engine has yet to be fired up.

I was set on going with the Facet Fast Road Solid State pump on Minispares (4.5-5psi/ 18 gallons per hour) (part no ss502) but once I started googling it seems this might be too high pressure and i might be better off with the "standard" facet (2.5-3psi/ 12 gallons per hour)(part number SS501).

Has anyone had any success with any of the locally available elec fuel pumps that they would recommend?

Thanks for the help.
Hi Grant

I have installed that FACET fuel pump on maybe 7 of my own personal minis and about 30 on customer cars so far.

It works great and you will have good service out of the pump.

I usually take the wire that is blue with the yellow tracer (meant for the rear window de-mister), and use it to power the pump with the needed leads etc to fusebox and pump on the other side.
Own some minis, break them, fix them, improve them, test them to the limit....