Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini Shell
sold 
Hi,

Im selling this mini shell, it has no papers:

I bought this as my first mini project back in 2006 (IIRC). It was a rolling chassis until the wheels went flat so it has subframes, wheels, hubs etc.

It has rust and dents but I'm sure it could still be restored or at least used for parts/panels.

I have the doors,bonnet and boot lid. 

R2000 for the shell and parts, R1000 for all windows.

Location, Johannesburg, close to Cresta Mall.
What's the condition of the doors?
Please give me first option, I must think about how I am going to get it here.
Please message me your number, or mail it to richardtirrell@yahoodotcom

Thanks
Hi Leykor,

Darn!....beaten too it!.......If Richie doesn't end up taking it, I will definitely do so! (including all glass)

my e-mail: bsc.agric(at)hotmail.com

or just pm me Wink

Thanks!

Craig
Hi,

I`ll get some more pictures of the doors later today. They do have some rust on the inside but they are in better condition than the car as they have lived on my wall in the workshop and not outside.

Will PM you both my contact details.
Apologies for the delay, Richie has informed me that he will not be taking the shell. 

Below are pictures of the doors, looks to me like surface rust on the inner areas of the door boxes. Comes with the free spider webs... Smile

Hi Craig,

I will get you some pictures of the cars front soon.

Kind Regards
Hi,

Pictures of the front end as requested, As mentioned above this mini has been out in the cold for a long time. A corncen for me would be the patch in the middle of the bumper section:

Hi All,

As per the pictures the body is rough to say the least. I will be striping out and selling the sub-frames, wheels and steering and selling the body in "sections", so anyone interested in any particular section please drop me a PM.

I will scrap the rest... unfortunate but needs to be done.
Hi Leykor,

Just PM'd you. please get back to me. thanks
So sad to see it go.. a mk1 especially.