Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minitim's 1972 Clubman Estate
As most may already know, I am a very proud to announce the arrival of my "new baby".
Been looking around for a while, and this one came along with the help of a link shared by Vinay.

[Image: 20160913_145111_zpsnfdnkwnd.jpg]

[Image: 20160914_183844_zpsjgwmn2vu.jpg]

[Image: 20160914_183757_zpsygkla1zw.jpg]

[Image: 20160914_183900_zpshcpdj65u.jpg]

[Image: 20160914_182354_zpszsebqpcs.jpg]

Here's to many hours of fixing, cleaning, screaming and bleeding.....will be worth it though Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes minitim's post:
  • Vinay-RS
Estate Looks awesome Tim. Does it have a 1100 Deluxe for GTS engine?
Best of luck with the rebuild.
Thanks Krishan. All the numbers match and has original 1100 motor. Will stay that way.
This car is a jewel! And all of the exterior mouldings are in place. I assume that you will restore the Estate with the mouldings, but if you ever come across anyone who has "extras", please let me know.

Does the badge on the rear door read Austin Mini Estate?
Gregory
It is what you think you know already that prevents you from learning.
I am here to learn. Teach me.
Really happy that you were able to get this estate Tim and even more happy to hear that you'll be doing it justice and restoring it. Should be something truly special when it is done Smile
(09-15-2016, 09:36 AM)gweir Wrote: This car is a jewel!  And all of the exterior mouldings are in place.  I assume that you will restore the Estate with the mouldings, but if you ever come across anyone who has "extras", please let me know.  

Does the badge on the rear door read Austin Mini Estate?

Jip Gregory, reads Austin Mini Estate
[-] The following 1 user Likes minitim's post:
  • gweir
my panel van also has a badge on the rear door that says Clubman Estate....

Attached Files Image(s)

Lovely addition to your collection Tim, if your GT replica is anything to go by this has gone to the best possible owner
DodgyFOR LITTLE OLD LADIES IT AIN'TTongue
1979 GTS
So jealous! Smile
                                                                            Mk3 Full Build Thread
                                                                    [Image: XLqVNZw.jpg?1]
Nice one, Tim, much better than mine.
Own some minis, break them, fix them, improve them, test them to the limit....