Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clubman boot lid and tail lights
Hi guys 
Looking for a good second hand boot lid for my clubman.
Also a set of tail ligts and rear bumper.
Please let me know if anyone has any of the above parts.
Cheers Heinrich
(11-13-2017, 09:20 AM)Heinrich Wrote: Hi guys 
Looking for a good second hand boot lid for my clubman.
Also a set of tail ligts and rear bumper.
Please let me know if anyone has any of the above parts.
Cheers Heinrich

Make an offer?
No tail lights
(Its a round nose though, but I think they're the same)

Attached Files Image(s)

Yes please that's what I need. I don't want to offend you with a silly offer. Where you located? Of course I want it for as little as possible. I got rear ended so my clubman is a mess. What would you like for the rear end. Please be gentle. Lol

(11-13-2017, 04:27 PM)Heinrich Wrote: Yes please that's what I need. I don't want to offend you with a silly offer. Where you located? Of course I want it for as little as possible. I got rear ended so my clubman is a mess. What would you like for the rear end. Please be gentle. Lol

PLEASE ASSIST. Will the bull nose boot lid fit my 1974 1100 clubman ????
(11-13-2017, 04:27 PM)Heinrich Wrote: Yes please that's what I need. I don't want to offend you with a silly offer. Where you located? Of course I want it for as little as possible. I got rear ended so my clubman is a mess. What would you like for the rear end. Please be gentle. Lol

The bodyshell mass is apparently 140kg. The price for medium scrap metal is about R1.20/kg. The back half is usable from the B-pillar, what you don't use you can sell again; R168+ bumper (new ~R700) so lets say R368.00 +R12 for hinges =R380 Smile
You have to fetch in Benoni
Yes the boot-lids are interchangeable between the later model cars.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DomMINIque's post:
  • Heinrich
(11-14-2017, 07:48 AM)u09521 Wrote:

The bodyshell mass is apparently 140kg. The price for medium scrap metal is about R1.20/kg. The back half is usable from the B-pillar, what you don't use you can sell again; R168+ bumper (new ~R700) so lets say R368.00 +R12 for hinges =R380 Smile

Ok great. I will take it.  Smile any other bits you have a can take of your hands. My no is0769497995 send me a address I am in rustenburg so need to arrange collection. Thank you so much.
(11-14-2017, 09:38 AM)Heinrich Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 07:48 AM)u09521 Wrote:

Ok great. I will take it.  Smile any other bits you have a can take of your hands. My no is0769497995 send me a address I am in rustenburg so need to arrange collection. Thank you so much.
No problem -You will have to wait a little while while I transfer to the new body..
I'll let you know when its ready
Please let me know asap. I really need to get my mini sorted. Send me a what's app on the above no and then we can chat
What tail light are you looking for?

I have a set of tail lights but it is only the red and amber. They are complete and in good condition.
Let me know
Hi yes those will work. I had them on my clubman. What do you want for them? Maybe send a pic.