Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini technician - brakes Hout bay ,Southern suburbs area
Can anyone recommend someone to sort out the brakes on my 76 1000 . Local techs tried bleeding , adjusting but still brakes need a few pumps to prime them before any stop . bit scary in traffic  . She , Blossom , is actiually my wifes daily driver and she drives like that but i used it once and had a heart attack and rather want it sorted so she is  forced to use my car and is not happy  .
can anyone recommed someone in Hout bay , southern suburbs area who can stop me  ?
(05-09-2018, 04:56 PM)bob4fs Wrote: Can anyone recommend someone to sort out the brakes on my 76 1000 . Local techs tried bleeding , adjusting but still brakes need a few pumps to prime them before any stop . bit scary in traffic  . She , Blossom , is actiually my wifes daily driver and she drives like that but i used it once and had a heart attack and rather want it sorted so she is  forced to use my car and is not happy  .
can anyone recommed someone in Hout bay , southern suburbs area who can stop me  ?

Hi, did you find someone to assist you? I was suggested someone before if you need.
It's not quite in the Southern Suburbs, but Dennis Nathan is a great person to take your car to get it serviced. He's based at Killarney race track and his number is 082 360 1217

Hope that helps Smile
Got suggested a couple, but the more the better. 
Always good to know who to take any problems to. Haven't owned a mini in 25 years since a student, but looking to get a decent one in next couple weeks. Just got back from a decade overseas, so need to get that card drivers licence up to date first.
If you want the best in Cape Town, go to Dennis Nathan at Killarney. If you want the closest guy that can do the job, Roy Hilton Roberts in Athlone (0 six 0, 380 32-75)